IMAGINE (previously CERTIS) is a joint research group between Ecole des Ponts ParisTech and Centre Scientifique et Technique du Batiment. Part of the Universite Paris Est Computer Science lab (the LIGM, Laboratoire d'informatique Gaspard-Monge), IMAGINE is located near Paris. IMAGINE is working on:
Now available: description of internships for 2015.
PhD positions: there are currently no more open PhD positions; new offers will be posted between February and June 2015.
- Dec. 2014: Alexandre Boulch defends his PhD thesis.
- Jan. 2014: Victoria Rudakova defends her PhD thesis.
- Jan. 2014: Pierre Moulon defends his PhD thesis.
- Dec. 2013: Pascal Monasse defends his HDR.
- Oct. 2013: Oliver Collier defends his PhD thesis.
- Oct. 2013: Kick-off of ANR project Semapolis.
- Jul. 2013: Nikos Komodakis defends his HDR.
- Apr. 2013: code available for OpenMVG, an Open Multiple View Geometry library (see ICCV 2013). - Mar. 2013: David Ok defends his PhD thesis.
- Feb. 2013: Martin de La Gorce joins the group.
- Jan. 2013: Guillaume Obozinski joins the group.
- Dec. 2012: Laetitia Comminges defends her PhD thesis.
- Sep. 2012: Nikos Komodakis joins the group.
- Sep. 2012: code available for a virtual line descriptor and a semi-local graph matching method (see BMVC 2012). - July 2012: code available for fast and robust normal estimation for point clouds with sharp features (see SGP 2012). - Dec. 2011: Hoang Hiep Vu defends his PhD thesis.
- Nov. 2011: Imagine wins the PRoVisG Mars 3D Challenge.
- Sep. 2011: Imagine and Nikos Paragios's group at ECP team up to form the Center for Visual Computing (CVC)
- Feb. 2011: Imagine 3D photography technology available via Acute3D emerging company
- Jun. 2010: ECCV'10 Area Chairs Colloquium in Paris. ECP/INRIA/ENPC
- May 2010: 3DPVT'10 in Paris. Imagine serves as local chair
- Jun. 2009: Award in Stereovision: Patrick Labatut has been awarded for his PhD work ("Google doctoral spotlight") at the Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Miami
- Jun. 2009: Award in Learning: IMAGINE and INRIA Sequel are awarded by the best student paper award at the 22th Annual Conference on Learning Theory, Montreal
- Jun. 2009: IMAGINE is now part of the Universite Paris Est Computer Science lab, the LIGM (Laboratoire d'informatique Gaspard-Monge)
- Jan. 2009: CERTIS is now IMAGINE, a Ecole des Ponts ParisTech/CSTB joint group!
- Oct. 2008: 3D Photography gallery
- Sep. 2008: Award in Stereovision: as a co-author, Jean-Philippe Pons has been awarded by the CRS Industrial Prize at the 19th British Machine Vision Conference, Leeds.
- Jun. 2008: Award in Image Retrieval: IMAGINE research is awarded by the best paper award at the Sixth International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing, London.